Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Road Trip

The last 10 days had me drive 1700 miles all alone with just my ipod and that NPR radio. I went and saw a lot of my friends; met strange, interesting people; made new friends; whiled away time in the way I always wanted; went through Manhattan like I always wanted to; stay at Idylwoods, Buffalo (my home away from home).

I have a couple of interesting incidents that I will cover in the next few blogs. More than anything, this time alone gave me a confidence of discovering myself. I understand that I need to have such breaks to see 'within' and add yet another perspective to the kaleidoscope called life.

Incidents to follow...first, its about Jim, Carol and the Hound of the Baskervilles.

:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looking forward to ur narration on Jim, Carol and the haunted house...

Unknown said...

do u mean that we had high prospects of seeing a hound there... i wud think so, anything cud ve been there :) the way carol and jim were talking about fox, bear and racoon made me feel life is precious haha..