Monday, July 20, 2009

At my boss place


It was an evening to remember, last Friday. I took off early in the afternoon. Made some good pepper chicken; went to the Conconnan's and got pasteries; shopped at Borders for a book; and finally got a Napa Valley wine. With all this went down to my boss Tim's place. Karen, Dan and Greg were there. Tim's place is a lovely home with a beautiful backyard. Tim had soaked beef fillet in the seasoning and was just about to grill them out when I went in. Karen topped with baked potatoes and corn. So, there we all sat outside in a rather chill evening for a summer and feasted. Tim's wine was good; the fillet was awesome and the company was the best. We talked about this and that and ended with some watermelons for dessert. It was 10 pm when I left with a feeling of having visited home away from home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: