Friday, October 08, 2010

It's hard it comes down to this

Its hard not to
come down to this.

Everything's Eventual
in life - King said

How I wish somethings
were not?

Yeah. Wish, I can. Walking
down my friend.

How can I fit you
in that one word?

As I walk with you
My mind races back

Two teams together
not talking to each other

You walked upto me
and asked Why Saro?

It happened then -
Friends for Life.

There were times when
I turned to just one person

When everyone left
Genuine reason or not

When things were dark
When friends deserted

I was humbled - and looked
around for hope

You were there -
None else was

You alone healed
Knowingly or not.

What could have been a burning wound
is now just a scar.

It's been quite a ride after that.
And as always

It's hard it comes down
to this

How can I walk you
down my friend?

How can I walk
myself down?

No comments: