Saturday, October 16, 2010

Humor at office

After a marathon 3 hour meeting, my boss and me came out of our client office. It was a hot afternoon and we were hurrying to get back to our office which was like 15 kms away. Surprise awaited us at the parking lot where a cab had parked in front of my boss' car in a way that we could not take it out. Checking with the security yielded nothing. As per them, the cabbie could be anywhere. I walked to the cab and looked in and lo, found a trip sheet with the cab name. I turned and gave a victory smile to my boss. Called up my friend who quickly googled the cab's main help desk. I called them up; gave the cab number and waited. The phone rings. Neither mine nor my boss'. But someone just behind us who happened to be the cabbie looking the other way all the time!

So much for technology. I could as well be blind.

No comments: