Saturday, March 11, 2006

Take the plunge...at Grand Canyon!


Grand Canyon is one of the few spots which does justice to its name. Grandeur is redefined here. The first words which escaped my mouth when I set sight on the canyon were 'Oh ..My God!'. Anyone who visits it will spend sometime musing over the power of Nature and will simply acknowledge the fact that humans, after all, are just a speck on Nature's plan. Canyons are gorges formed by rivers cutting through the terrain. Due to lack of time, I did not take the trails nor do camping there. Heard that they were the best part of the visit to Canyon. Hey ...hey...now I know that one gang (oh! how I love that gang) will go berserk when I mention the words 'camp', 'fire',etc. To them, I utter the now-famous-words-of-saro.....WE WILL GO!

1 comment:

மீனாக்ஸ் | Meenaks said...

Let me be the first person to give comments in your blog. Best wishes.